Listen to this blog or subscribe to my podcast

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pan Crisped Egg Noodles

On a lazy morning you just want to make something quick and yummy and then go back to snooze mode. This prompted me to make this nice and quick noodle from some left over noodles in the fridge.


I quickly smashed and chopped some garlic and kept the noodles ready...




Then I quickly fried an egg, well beaten till fluffy with a fork...




I kept the eggs aside and drizzled a little oil in the non-stick pan and gently fried the garlic on high heat till I saw the stirrings of brown at the garlic edges...




The noodles and eggs went in and got tossed around to absorb the garlicky flavour from the noodles




I turned on the high and left it on high (without stirring or tossing for the bottom layer to turn nice and crispy...


And then I dug in to my Sunday breakfast... :)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks incredibly tantalizing.. I will try this for sure

Gomes said...

One small input from side Iggi. If you have a spare maggie masala somewhere in the cupboard, this would be a good dish to sprinkle it on.