Listen to this blog or subscribe to my podcast

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Chappati Rolls 02 - Reusing Dominoes Pizza Seasoning

We ended up having Dominoes Pizza at Smriti's place over a very languid Sunday evening. As usual I scavenged the debris.
I had a couple of Amul butter 'sachets' from a flight that I added to some boiled eggs to make it nice and buttery.



I ran a fork through the eggs to crumble them and then added in the Dominoes seasoning. I went to sleep after this and then the rest happened on Monday morning...

I quickly chopped a cucumber in the morning and got out some sprouts from the fridge to add some crunch... 

First the eggs got sprayed with a little water and went into the microwave for a 10 sec nuke to 'wake-up' the butter. Any more than this and the egg whites would become rubbery.



To make things a bit more interesting, I diced and added a tomato. 

And my roll was read after a dusting of salt later... a couple of rolls later, Monday Lunch was ready!




3 comments:

Smriti said...

When are you cooking for me. You know something healthy, no fat but yum!

Ignatius Nayan D'Rozario said...

Now this is what I do not understand... Women! When I said let's make something you bought Pizza!!

Answer: Anytime :D

Vox Box said...

You are awesome Iggy. Now stop bullying people.