Listen to this blog or subscribe to my podcast

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Palak Corn with Tomato

Waking up groggy on a Monday morning after a late night is a serious incentive to go straight back to sleep. 
However, I had to get my ass off to office AND feed myself some lunch. Hmm...
I'd bought some palak from Nerul on my way to Peter's place, so, I quickly washed and chopped it up and defrosted some corn for 30 sec.


A couple of cloves of garlic, a little nub of ginger, and a longer suffering tomato sputtered together with the corn for a few minutes and then I quickly put in the palak and got ready for office...




I packed my lunch box and off I went to office...



2 comments:

Gomes said...

This one looks good.
I think this will make a good days Lunch at office.

Surbhi said...

Lovely recipe :) , I will surely try this.