Listen to this blog or subscribe to my podcast

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nutella and Walnut filling...

This is a quick filling that I put in when I do not have much time to something more involving.

I take a cake (here this was a cocoa-based foam cake) and slice it into two halves.

Next I crack open a jar of Nutella. 

Tip: Buy from Crawford Market if you are anywhere near Mumbai. 30% or more cheaper than what you'd get from a super market. Alternatively, you can also hazelnut chocolate paste from places like Arife LeMoulde. (I still like Nutella :D )

But I digress...


I slather Nutella generously on inner surface of the bottom slice...



And then sprinkle some crushed walnut bits to make things interesting in terms of texture.

I also flip over the top slice and put on some more Nutella...

Then I slap the two slices together and I have my cake ready to eat...

No comments: